Sunday, November 18, 2007

Disappointments

I went to school today for the purpose of meeting a client. I waited the whole day patiently until she came. But it seems I'm not equipped with the skill of sales yet that I wasn't able to catch her attention and her approval regarding the business proposal I have for her. well... it is just tiring....

Fortunately, a friend of mine agreed to accompany me until she comes. It was fun. It is my first time to eat fish outside home (because I'm afraid of removing the bones ehhe). I watched also "One More Chance". The movie was kind of disappointing. I don't like someone leaving his girlfriend for his ex-girlfriend. I just don't like that idea especially when the new girlfriend is true and real. Somehow the movie really is disappointing... but of course for rating sake, Bea and John needs to reconcile for the love team....

No comments: