Friday, November 16, 2007

Trades...

I was doing my experiment in the laboratory when my partner came in with a sad face. I learned what happened and it saddened me also.

I went out of the laboratory and was weighing an empty vial when an idea came into my mind. I was thinking if I trade with God and sacrifice myself... my thesis in particular to save my partner's experiment... am I willing to do so?

The thought bugged me a long time. I don't want to sacrifice my thesis. Maybe myself but not my thesis as much as possible because I also have some difficulties in my experiment... but the idea kept on and on....

This was me... I learned that somehow I'm already starting to love myself. I remembered that when there were cases such as this, I usually trade with God to make my life miserable instead for other people.

This change somehow make me feel awkward towards myself but on the other hand, relief that even if it is very slow... somehow I'm learning to value myself....

No comments: